Saturday, April 17, 2010

How the Notes All Bend : Monotonix @ Brooklyn Bowl 4/14/10

I go to A LOT of live shows. I've joked around that I have very few social skills outside of music, but it's kind of true. I live in a candy store of live music and find myself out seeing music up to 6 times a week. I've finally gotten a hang of NYC shows, coming from a much smaller touring market (Phoenix)

However, despite how many dozens of times I've seen certain bands, there are a handful that I can honestly say put on a different show every time I see them, and Monotonix is one of them. I honestly spent a good amount of time thinking how to tee this video up, but honestly, you just need to watch it to fully understand. Pretty good video considering I spent most of the show dodging drinks being thrown. Also : band members.

Monotonix @ Brooklyn Bowl 4/14/10 from Seven Watt Media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers