Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Listography : List Your Favorite Live Albums

[For you live music fans, I highly suggest NPR's All Songs Considered Live Concert Podcast. They are amazingly up to date and include the Tiny Desk Concert videos. I listen to them constantly at work]

1) At the Point - Matt Nathanson
2) Clarity Live from The Marquee - Jimmy Eat World
3) Proof that the Youth are Revolting - Five Iron Frenzy
4) Last Show at The Glasshouse - Jefferies Fan Club
5) Unplugged in New York - Nirvana
6) iTunes Live @ London Festival '09 - Mumford and Sons
7) Live Warehouse EP - Band of Annuals
8) Live at the Electric Factory - The Fray
9) The Daytrotter EP - Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos
10) Cabin Ghosts - Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I came upon your blog after searching for the Live Warehouse EP by the Band of Annuals.

    I'm a huge BOA fan - have their other three releases - saw them a slew of times when I lived in UT.

    What would I have to do to get you to upload and email me that EP??

    Thanks.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Followers