Saturday, January 30, 2010

Listography: List the First Albums You Ever Owned

Clearly, once upon a time, I used to listen to female singers and Christian ska music. I only really accounted for records I remember listening to in middle school or earlier. Many of these records were likely purchased by my brother (and stolen over time) or through the Columbia Record Club way back when. I think I still owe them $13 or something, but now they employ me, so we're even?

1) The Cranberries - "No Need to Argue"

2) No Doubt - "Tragic Kingdom"

3) Alanis Morrisette - "Jagged Little Pill"

4) Five Iron Frenzy - "Upbeats and Beatdowns"

5) The O.C. Supertones - "Supertones Strike Back"

6) The Insyderz - "Motor City Ska"

7) Reel Big Fish - "Turn the Radio Off"

8) MXPX - "Life in General"

9) The Cardigans - "First Band on the Moon"

10) Clueless - OST

11) The Hippos - "Heads are Gonna Roll"

12) Noggon Toboggan - "Snapcase"

13) The Ataris - "Blue Skies, Broken Hearts . . . Next 12 Exits"

14) Celine Dion (shut it) - "Falling Into You"

15) Mariah Carey (shut it again) - "Butterfly"

16) TLC - "CrazySexyCool"

17) Ace of Base - "The Bridge"

18) Green Day - "Dookie"

19) Nirvana - "Nevermind"

20) The W's - "Fourth from the Last"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers