Sunday, February 28, 2010

Listography : List Your Guilty Pleasures


1) Party in the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
2) The entire Ke$ha album
3) On the Way Down - Ryan Cabrera
(Once upon a time, when my brother and I hosted our weekly radio show called "Team Awesome", I went out of town one week and left him my iPod. He then played a game of "let's find the most embarrassing thing on Ashley's iPod and this was it. I retaliated by taking his freshly washed underwear and throwing it all over his car in front of the house. Win.)
4) Tomorrow, Fire Burning and Face Drop - Sean Kingston
5) Most pop punk (specifically, as of late, The Maine)
6) For You I Will - Teddy Geiger
7) Jason Mraz
8) Ska music
9) No Air - Chris Brown / Jordin Sparks
10) I'm With You - Avril Lavinge
11) Single Ladies and Halo - Beyonce
12) Sick Cycle Carousel - Lifehouse
13) I'll Be - Edwin McCain
14) Paramore
15) Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
16) Taylor Swift
17) Coldplay (sometimes, the old records, and that's not just a line)
18) 3 - Britney Spears
19) The All American Rejects
20) Dashboard Confessional

1 comment:

  1. I used to love that Ryan Cabrera song my freshman year at ASU. LOL! and I was a big Lifehouse fan in high school. I ditched school one day to meet them at Arizona Mills, hahah.

    ReplyDelete

Followers